Mẫu CV tiếng anh – Mẫu 1
××× Nguyen Trai St.,
Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
June. 18, 2006
Vietnam Recruiter Inc.
××× Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St., Dist 3,
Ho Chi Minh City
Dear Human Resource Manager:
I am applying for the position of Sales Executive, which was advertised on Aug. 4 with the career services center at ××× University. The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience, and career interests.
According to the advertisement, your position requires excellent communication skills, computer literacy, and a B.S. degree in business, economics, or finance. I will be graduating from ××× University this month with a B.S. degree in finance. My studies have included courses in computer science, business administration, speech communications, and business writing. I understand the position also requires a candidate who is team- and detail-oriented, works well under pressure, and is able to deal with people in departments throughout the firm. These are skills I developed both in my course work and in my recent internship at United Distribution Inc. in Ho Chi Minh City.
My background and goals seem to match your requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively, and I am excited about the idea of working for a dynamic, nationally recognized human resource firm.
If you would like to schedule an interview or otherwise discuss my interest in this position, please call me at 095×××××××. I will be available at your convenience.
Thank you for your consideration.
Nguyen Ngoc Thai
Hồ sơ mẫu
|Full name: NGUYEN THUY DUNG
|Date of Birth: 20 February, 1972
|Marital Status: Single
|Home Phone: (84 8) 999 9999
|Mobile Phone: (0 90) 9 999 999
|Permanent Address: 169/B9/9 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 17, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Trung Nguyen Coffee, Ho Chi Minh City; 2001- present
Lead group responsible for designing and maintaining sector-wide marketing programs.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies that include advertising and multi-brand consumer promotions.
- Represent the marketing department on a cross-functional team responsible for optimizing product procurement and production processes.
Unilever, Ho Chi Minh City; 1997 – 2001
Brand Manager, 1999 – 2001
Responsible for developing fact-based marketing plans for coffee brands that led to 7% increase in sales volume.
- Devised a major shift in high-end coffee marketing strategy away from focusing on taste (key category driver) to communicating the brand’s emotional benefits.
- Designed a program that generated incremental sales of 400,000 cases and provided field sales staff with selling tools that met the needs of individual customers.
Assistant Brand Manager, 1997 – 1999
Successfully repositioned the Lipton Iced Tea brand within the Vietnamese market, leading to a 10% increase in sales over one year.
- Developed and executed consumer marketing initiatives.
- Refined brand’s unique selling proposition to better align with consumers’ changing habits and lifestyles. Worked with ad agency to develop award-winning advertisement.
- Worked with plant and distribution managers to identify cost savings based on consumer feedback.
- Supervised a new product marketing program. Worked with the agency in developing new ads and consumer promotions.
A.C. Nielsen, Ho Chi Minh City; 1996 – 1997
Provided analytical support for consumer packaged goods companies.
- Performed brand image/positioning studies, concept tests, brand analyses, usage studies, pricing analyses and scanner-data modeling.
- University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City. M.B.A. Finance and Economics, 1994-1996.
- Ha Noi Foreign Language University, Ha Noi. B.A. English, 1990-1994.
- Fluent in English (C Level, Ha Noi Foreign Language University)
- Proficient in Japanese (B Level, Ha Noi Foreign Language University)
- Computer Proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Tennis (grand prize winner, Vietnamese Junior Championships, 1989)
Kết bạn với Tuyensinh247 trên Facebook để xem thông tin mới nhất!
Liveshow hot trên truyền hình:
Dap an de thi 2013 -
tin tuyen sinh 2013
- Chi tieu tuyen sinh dai hoc cao dang 2013